• 1 Day Pack (Ruck sack)
• 1 light weight wind sheeter / Jacket
• 1 Pullover (Sweater)
• 2 T-Shirts - full sleeve
• 2 Track pants
• 1 Slippers or Sandals
• 1 Cap (Sun hat)
• 1 Trekking (Hiking) boots with anklets
• 1 Raincoat or Poncho
• 1 small Towel
• 1 Handkerchief Large to cover face or Monkey Cap
• 1 Water Bottle
• 1 Sun cream
• 1 Cold Cream
• 1 Lip cream
• 1 Torch (Flash) light
• 1 Ankle supporter / Structured Anklet for people with anklet less shoes
• 2 regular Socks
• 2 ladies nylon socks ( to wear over normal socks to avoid friction and blisters)
• 2 wollen Socks
• 4 Batteries
• 1 Thermal inner wear ( track + tshirt) (for high altitudes and cold)
• few Undergarments ( boxer or straight cut preferred. the regular types create irritation)
• Toilet items
You may have to rent other items like a walking pole, High altitude jacket and Sleeping bag.
( this is just my preferred list considering that we will get regular food locally in villages. If you do not get food on the trek route then you have to plan to carry and cook as well. take whatever tastes the best and will be something you will want to eat regularly)
1) Dry fruits (almonds, pista, fig, cashew, raisons, hazel nuts, dates)
2) Energy Bars with Whey Protien
3) Chywanprash ( you get it in india only) to keep immune system strong against cold
5) dark chocolates
6) Your favorite snack or food (which stays for longer time)
7) Water - 4 -6 litres per day
First Aid ( My personal List)
1) Amoxcillin 500 mg. - Antiseptic for injuries and bacteria related fevers. ( take with sporelac)
2) Norflox TZ - for diahrea / Watery stools.
3) Lomotil for stopping loose motions.
4) Allegra 120- Anti Allergy Medicine.
5) Domstal - Medicine for Nausea/ giddiness.
6) Soframycin / Neospirin antiseptic cream and powder
7) Diamox - for Altitude sickness - dose 125/250 mg twice daily. start 48 hours before reaching 2500 metres
8) Dexamethasone - severe Altitude sickness- 4mg twice daily and move participant 1000 meters down immediately
9) Dispirin for headache and blood thinner.
10) Pain balm/ spray / Crepe Bandages
11) Lip- balm.
12) Sunscreen 40 spf.
13) Water purification tablets / chlorine drops.
14) Sporelac poweder for stomach upset.
15) decongestant and cough - coldarin or afrin
16) gelusil for heartburn antacid
17) Ibrufen or tylenol / paracetomal for pain and fever
18) ORS / electral / glucose
19) bandaid / blister pads in various shapes
20) Saulin ( herbal) for general cold and cough
21) Ashwagandha ( herbal anti stress for calm nerves and to relieve fatigue - check with Doc first)
22) Glycerine base suppositories as its common to get constipated at high altitude.
23) Candid powder or antiseptic wipes to clean armpits and groin area
1) Passport or Voter Id card or any Govt Issued card original and copies
2) Photos - 2
3) travel insurance
4) flight tickets